Schooling Solutions Workshop, London, January 12, 2012
If you are in London on the 12th January for BETT, come and join us at our Schooling Solutions Workshop.
Key questions that the workshop will address include:
- How can standards be raised whilst reducing costs?
- How can you take advantage of trends such as personalization, BYOD, Cloud and virtualization?
- What approaches can you take to simplify and improve ICT services?
This workshop will bring you up to speed with the latest worldwide trends in education technology and give you practical methods and approaches that you can use immediately. It will be a mix of formal presentation and round-table discussion with world-class experts and leaders in their fields.
Designed to help decision makers plan more effective, efficient and inspiring systems, the workshop will provide an understanding of the Microsoft technology roadmap, solutions for access, connected communities and analytics, and offer the opportunity to work in groups with experts.
|09.00||Solutions for Schooling|
|10.30||Institutional Effectiveness and Efficiency|
|Round-table – project planning sessions|
Managing large scale access programs
Using ICT to increase learning outcomes
|OperationsUsing data to improve decision making|
|12.30||Reflection & Networking Lunch|
- Date: Thursday, 12th January, 2012
- Time: 09:00 – 13:00 followed by lunch
- Location: Microsoft Offices, Cardinal Place, 100 Victoria Street, London, SW1E 5JL
Confirmed speakers/facilitators include Mike Lloyd, Sarah Armstrong, Matthew Fox, Edgar Ferrer Gil, Fotis Draganidis, and Thomas Hauser .